Sunday, June 12, 2011

theres no tears but already tears


theres no tears...... its over from now...... look my condition..... still weak... i really surprised.. its over..its over.. its over.. and over... dah tawar hati dengan sume ****** its enough.... dont ever feel like this.... tak pernah... this for the first time.... i dont know... y this situation could happen... i should realise it for the first... i should not acept it... its to hurt.... now... my vision s gorgetting someone throw away from my life.. dont ever rmember about him... but its to difficult... this year Pmr... study hard first.... let me alone.... every second, every minutes, every hour, every day, every week, every month, eventhough tak smpai one year... every scenes.... all remembering you... go away.... setiap wuduk, tears and tears. come out.. slowly... finally... in my dreams i always see you soar above the sky, in my heart there will always be a place for you for all my life. i'll keep a part of you with me. and everywhere i am there you'll be.. but act, you're not there.. and i always remember all the strength you gave to me.. pujuk mkn ubt,.. pujuk mkn... oh, i owe so much to you... cause i alway see you in my light, my strength. and i want to thank you  now for all the ways...  when i think back on these times.. and the memory we left behind.. when i look back on these days,, i'll look and see your face.... well, you showed me how its feel... now.. all are the memories.. that i should left behind.... oh ya...
 ► Play the moments. ▌▌ Pause the memories. ■ Stop the pain. ◄◄ Rewind the happiness :'(
but i cant rewind the happiness..... and i cant stop the pain.... i just can play the moments.... biya lah pintu hti ni terbukak bile ade orang yang ketuk..... it is very pain.... But maybe its better for us.... for his life maybe.... ya.. should... and better for his life... giving up doesn't means you are weak.. sometimes its just mean your strong enough to let go.... to only cure the grief is action... force a smile to hide an emotion, force an emotion to hide your soul... one's first love is always  perfect... until one meets one's second.. 

   

yeayhh... tears are words the heart cant say....andd i hate the moments when suddenly my anger turns into tears... :(  it is very foolish thing to tears i wish i could forget all this, and leave it in the past... but there will always be a memory... i could feel a thousand pages telling you how i felt .. adn you will not understand. so now i leave without a sound except my heart shattering as it hits the ground... 




sincerely by,
Nur Azwin Nazwa :(